LIQUID MANGANESE WITH PHOSPHORUS, POTASSIUM AND SULPHUR
Maniphos is a unique formulation of plant-available manganese in combination with phosphorus (present in both phosphite and phosphate forms), potassium and sulphur. It is designed to enhance and promote the healthy growth and development of crops.
Maniphos is a zero-nitrogen formulation that can be applied to peas and field beans to prevent manganese and sulphur deficiencies, promoting hardiness and natural disease
resistance to enhance quality and yield.
- Plant-available manganese for rapid uptake
- Key nutrients P and K to promote plant health and vigour
- Sulphur to aid growth, photosynthesis and nitrogen efficiency
- Phosphite action to increase rooting and nutrient mobility
- Optimising quality and yield potential
- Suitable for zero-nitrogen cropping and closed period application
Manganese is the most commonly deficient trace element in UK soils affecting many crops including legumes, cereals, field vegetables and brassicas. It plays a vital role in many plant enzyme systems with deficiency impacting on health, growth, yield and quality.
Sulphur deficiencies now affect a wide range of crops in many different soil types. Being a key constituent of enzymes and amino acids involved in protein formation and photosynthesis, sulphur is an essential nutrient to build yield and quality.
Maniphos provides manganese and sulphur in combination with macro-nutrients potassium and phosphorus. The biostimulant action of the phosphite P in Maniphos optimises their use by assisting in uptake and translocation within the plant.